Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: What are you listening to?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are you listening to?

    Johnson is a very important figure of the music scene.
    I really enjoy his music, even if he did sell his soul to the devil hah

    I am listening to newest Clipse album

  2. #22
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are you listening to?

    Brokenheartsville - Joe Nichols(no not having any lady problems, just a good song lol)

    Straight Tequila Night - John Anderson

    Let's Get it On/Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

    Country Grammar v. Sweet Home Alabama - Nelly with Skynards music.

    Careless Whisper - Seether

    Some Cut - Trillville



    And just abunch of Manson...

    This is the New ****
    Arma-god****-mother****ing-geddon
    Personal Jesus
    The Dope Show,
    Cruci-fiction In Space
    We're From America

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are you listening to?

    still bumping Some Cut I see lol, that song was HUGE a couple years ago.
    give me yo number, ill call, follow dat as$ to the mall heh

    you heard the new Clipse album?Til The Casket Drops?

    If not, CHECK IT OUT! the Clipse are as talented as any, its a shame they arent huge stars, they have more talent in their finger than guys like Gucci, Birdman, Drake, etc..
    and they are from Virginia, so thats a plus.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEP_HRsDYhk]YouTube - The Clipse - Virginia [ Full Track ] Lord Willin[/ame]
    that track is from their first album, Lord Willin'



    I see that Empire State of Mind is #1 on Billboard, thats my jam right there. Jay-Z=GOAT

  4. #24
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What are you listening to?

    I love that song, the beat and everything, it's great haha.

    I haven't listened to it that much really, you probably know about the Rebirth leak, so you know I've been listening to that non-stop. lol You heard "Drop the World" track with Em? Been waiting on it and it didn't disappoint.

    Anyways, used to be a big Clipse fan, I had that CD...When's the Last Time was my favorite song for about a year. I'll go d/l some songs, what's some good ones on it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •